At Sweeney Kovar, our mission is to provide clients with smart solutions and our people with rewarding opportunities.
As one of the top 50 Firms in the Bay Area, we can offer you a blend of large and small firm benefits. Despite the demanding deadlines of our profession, we still believe there should be time for fun.
We offer a challenging, progressive, gratifying work environment in which successes are celebrated and team members are respected for their contributions.
We also offer excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan
- 40+ hours of external and internal training annually
- Paid memberships to professional organizations
- Generous paid time off
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401k program with matching firm contribution
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Business casual dress in a professional environment
- Flexible scheduling
SEASONAL TAX PREPARER
The seasonal tax preparer position is perfect for someone who has experience preparing returns for entities, individuals and trusts and wants more flexibility in their schedule and enjoys the challenges of working on a variety of tax returns in a paperless environment.
This position is full-time mid-January to mid-April and can accommodate flexible hours with the demands of tax season.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Technology oriented, must be able to adapt to a paperless office
- Previous experience with Lacerte is a plus.
- 5+ years of CPA firm tax preparation experience
- Comfortable working independently or in a small group.
- CPA or E.A. preferred
- Excellent communication skills